May 27, 2012

Recycled T-shirts

 

 Go Green, give new life to your old t-shirt! Recycling your clothes is easier than you might think. It is important to recycling or donate your used clothing. Help other people! Keep Earth clean! There is many ways to remake your old clothes, I'll show you one crochet handbag, made from old t-shirt and very nice pink men's t-shirt I transformed in tunic.



















I'll show you in details how to recycle a men's t-shirt into mini dress-tunic. All you need is a t-shirt, 2 or 3 buttons, scissors and thread.








I made a flower from fabric.
From t-shirt neck-piece cut a shoulder-strap.
Using fabric paints I framed the flower petals.
Sew the hem of your new tunic. 


Cut the right sleeve.
I sewn the flower on to hide the t-shirt label.
Take a step back and admire your recycled new mini dress!